《肖申克的救赎》精选句子翻译,阳光洒在肩头,仿佛自由人

I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。

You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
这些墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就叫体制化。

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。

I've had some long nights in stir.
Alone in the dark with nothing but your thoughts .
time can draw out like a blade.
That was the longest night of my life.

我也曾熬过孤寂长夜 ,
独自在暗心东想西想 ,
时间慢的如同刀割 ,
那是我毕生最长的一夜。

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。

They say it has no memory. That's where I want to live the rest of my life. A warm place with no memory。
人们都说那里没有回忆。我想在那里度过余生。一个没有回忆的温暖之地。

I find I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head.
坐立不安,我内心激动无法抑制

I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel.
我想只有自由人才能这么兴奋吧

A free man at the start of a long journey, whose conclusion is uncertain.
踏上未知旅程的...前途捉摸不定的...自由人。

We sat and drank with the sun on our shoulders and felt like free men.(阳光洒肩头,仿佛自由人)

Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.

怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.

—————正文结束———

当你读完本篇文章时,你有两个选择:
1、你可以将它传扬出去,传播一些积极正面的信息,让世间多一点爱。
2、你也可以根本不去理会它,就像你从未看见一样。
但是,可能您的一个小小的分享动作,就可能照亮无数人的命运!爱出者爱返,福往者福来!
据统计,98%以上的人选择了分享与关注!

标题: 《肖申克的救赎》精选句子翻译,阳光洒在肩头,仿佛自由人
地址: https://www.zhaowendao.com/8441.html
请加微信: wxzhaowendao,转载注明: 朝闻道

相关推荐